LF 4-5 IV Calm Eevee

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for an Eevee with these traits:

Calm nature
ANTICIPATION ability!
31 HP / 31 Def / 31 SpDef / 31 Spe

Attack and Special Attack don't matter for this one. Gender doesn't matter, either.

I have evolution stones for trade, as well as some held items required for evolving. I also have a few 6 IVd Eevees with the Run Away ability, and are Calm nature.

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey hey~
I'll see what I can do for you. I have to manually breed it though so it might take a while. I think I have a HA Leafeon so I'll be able to do this.
I'll post another comment on this thread if I have it ready for you, or if you want I'll send you a PM.
This may take 1-2 days though, depending on how lax I am.

Dearest regards,

Pheiry.

EDIT: I actually got it relatively quickly, faster than I would've expected. It turned out to be a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Eevee, Calm nature with Anticipation as it's ability. I can nickname it too if you want. Comes with a free complementary Heart Scale. :)

Last edited:

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey hey~
I'll see what I can do for you. I have to manually breed it though so it might take a while. I think I have a HA Leafeon so I'll be able to do this.
I'll post another comment on this thread if I have it ready for you, or if you want I'll send you a PM.
This may take 1-2 days though, depending on how lax I am.

Dearest regards,

Pheiry.

EDIT: I actually got it relatively quickly, faster than I would've expected. It turned out to be a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Eevee, Calm nature with Anticipation as it's ability. I can nickname it too if you want. Comes with a free complementary Heart Scale. :)
You are amazing! What would you like for it? I don't have a whole lot, but I got some cool stuff from Wonder Trade. And I have the evolution stones as I said. :)

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
You are amazing! What would you like for it? I don't have a whole lot, but I got some cool stuff from Wonder Trade. And I have the evolution stones as I said. :)

Oh I don't really need a lot, but I am interested in evolution items.
I'll take a Reaper Cloth only if you can spare one, otherwise I'll take a Shiny Stone or a Waterstone.

If none of those are available to you I'll take any rare berry. :)

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh I don't really need a lot, but I am interested in evolution items.
I'll take a Reaper Cloth only if you can spare one, otherwise I'll take a Shiny Stone or a Waterstone.

If none of those are available to you I'll take any rare berry. :)
By shiny stone do you mean the Dawn stone? I have one of those that I'm willing to part with. :3

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
No, it's an actual item called a Shiny Stone. :p

But that's okay, I'll take a Dawn Stone considering I need to evolve my Kirlia into a Gallade anyway.

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
Might be best to continue future conversations through PM, to avoid cluttering the forums. :p
I've added your Friend Code to my list, you can find mine in my signature. :3

We'll have to be quick about this as I have to leave in a bit.
EDIT: Silly me, wasn't connected to the internet.

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
Might be best to continue future conversations through PM, to avoid cluttering the forums. :p
I've added your Friend Code to my list, you can find mine in my signature. :3

We'll have to be quick about this as I have to leave in a bit.
EDIT: Silly me, wasn't connected to the internet.
Thank you! :3

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, no problem! Thanks for the Dawn Stone!
If there's ever anything you may need in the future, don't hesitate to ask!

testing