• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active 4-5 IV Trade Shop (Bank balls, DBHA, Illegals)

xsheimii

Youngster Joey
Credits
  • All Pokemon from the breedables tab are born in the current generation and have a pentagon.
  • Imperfect 4-5 IV requests will start at 20 pc by default, perfect 5 IV requests are also 20 pc for pokemon with female ratios of 50% or higher.
  • Imperfect and/or perfect 5 IV requests of female pokemon with a 25% ratio will be sold for 30 pc.
  • Imperfect and/or perfect 5 IV requests of female pokemon with a 15% ratio will be sold for 40 pc.
  • Requests for 6 IV Pokemon are optional, but will be sold at 100 pc regardless of ratio.
  • I am able to nickname all bred Pokemon at the cost of an additional 10 pc to your original order.
  • I am able to shinify your bred Pokemon at the cost of an additional 30 pc to your original order.
  • I am able to alter the ball that your Pokemon is in at the cost of an additional 20 pc to your original order.

All Pokemon listed in my
on-hand tab are 20 pc, regardless of IVs or female ratio!
I will often list perfects and 6 IV Pokemon there. Most of my pokemon listed there are female.
IVs will always be marked!
  • Cloning is available @ 20 pc per clone.
  • EV training is available @ 30 pc per pokemon you'd like trained.
  • All items and berries are available @ 20 pc per item/berry.
  • Happy hour Smeargles are available @ 20 pc per Smeargle. Requesting a specific nature is an additional 10 pc, and requesting specific IV spreads is an additional 10 pc.

Without further ado, here is a link to my spreadsheet, which will be updated as new pokemon are bred/traded to me. All illegal/hacked balls are noted as such.

Friend Code: 2234-8430-3063
In Game Name: Eevee

All Pokemon listed will be bred by me.

If you find any of the prices above to be unreasonable, do haggle with me.
I'm more than willing to negotiate.

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello there!

I'm interested in purchasing your 5 IV Elekid that was bred in a Fast Ball - with Static & an Adamant Nature, & the egg moves Ice Punch & Cross Chop. Would 20-22 PC suffice for it?

IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112

testing