FT 4 to 5 IV pokemons ( Some have Pokerus)

ashwintay

Youngster Joey
Credits
i have

1 Charmander with 5 iv, HP/Defense/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed. 4 Egg moves: Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush/Outrage/Dragon Pulse ( Has Pokerus )

1 Charmander with 4 iv, Hp/Attack/Defense/Speed.4 Egg moves: Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush/Outrage/Dragon Pulse ( Has Pokerus )

1 Dratini with HA and 4 iv, HP/Attack/Defense/Sp.Atk. 4 Egg Moves: Wrap/Leer/Dragon Rush/Extreme Speed ( Has Pokerus )

1 Dratini with HA and 4 iv, HP/Defense/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed. 4 Egg Moves: Wrap/Leer/Dragon Rush/Extreme Speed ( Has Pokerus )

1 Scraggy with HA and 5 iv, HP/Attack/Defense/Sp.Def/Speed. 4 Egg Moves: Leer/Low Kick/Drain Punch/Ice Punch

1 Scraggy with HA and 4 iv, HP/Attack/Sp.Def/Speed. 4 Egg Moves: Leer/Low Kick/Drain Punch/Ice Punch

1 Scraggy with HA and 5 iv, HP/Attack/Defense/Sp.Def/Speed. 4 Egg Moves: Leer/Low Kick/Drain Punch/Ice Punch

1 Chimchar with HA and 5 iv, Attack/Defense/Sp. Atk/Sp.Def/Speed. 3 Egg Moves: Scratch/Leer/Fire Punch.

1 Misdreavus with 4 iv, Attack/Defense/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def. 4 Egg Moves: Psywave/Destiny Bond/Sucker Punch/Spite

Will Update if I get more 4 to 5 iv pokemon :)

Offer me :) ! Accepting PC or Pokemons

Last edited:

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
What do u ask for that 5IV Charmander?

testing