Active 5-6 IVs Legit 'Breedject' Cheap&Negotiable. Hot: 6 IVs Metagross Ready for Battle/Breeding

celebesario

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, guys.
Please check my list here for the best price.
I will never list overpriced Pokemon.
If you find any, please comment. :)

For now, I have these Pokemon available. The price is for sure negotiable. There is a minimum price in the rule, so, yeah, we can always do negotiate everything. Just drop comment and message.
  1. Totodile ♂ (SF015) Adamant. Torrent. 6 IVs. EM: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch. 60PCs
  2. Totodile ♂ (SF036) Adamant. Sheer Force. 5 IVs w/o SpAt. EM: -idem-. 60 PCs
  3. Metagross (BCB008) Jolly. Clear Body. 6IVs. EM: n/a, Moves: Meteor Mash, Bullet Punch, Hammer Arm, Zen Headbutt. 100 PCs
  4. Fennekin ♂ (MM033) Modest. Magician. 5 IVs w/o Atk. EM: n/a. 60PCs
  5. Beldum (BCB048) Jolly. Clear Body. 5 IVs w/o SpAt. EM: n/a. 60 PCs
  6. Dratini ♂ (DM6X006) Adamant. Marvel Scale. 6 IVs. EM: Dragon Rush. -SOLD to Meo-
  7. Dratini ♂ (DM6X025) Adamant. Shed Skin. 6 IVs. EM: Dragon Rush. 60 PCs
Several others will be listed later on. Keep updated, guys. I am in the middle of breeding some other Pokemon.

Just to make sure so there will be no other repeated questions:
  • Price is always negotiable. Selling them is just for hobby, so I will never consider you as low-ballers or so. Just try your best price. Who knows I am in the good mood. :) Buying in team (6 Pokemons and more) will get discounted price.
  • These Pokemons are all legit and legally obtained via breeding, unless otherwise stated. For example, the case where I got them from the Wonder Trade or so.
  • I live in Germany, my 3DS is PAL region. But my Pokemon game is in English. I do not know if it is considered different from USA/JPN region, but let's see. Tell me when you see there is a label in my Pokemon. Also, please be aware of the time difference.
  • When you negotiate, please state the number to make it easier to track.
  • Nickname can be renamed by wish. Just tell me before hand.
  • If you are too busy for IV training and leveling up to Lv. 50, I can do it for you with small service charge of 5 PCs.
Another service you might be interested in:
  • If you need me to level up your Pokemon, I will gladly do so with small service charge.
  • I also accept people who needs legit breed Pokemon with their own perfect IVs configuration with small service charge.
Good service for those who want to have a get away in real life for some times, but still want their Pokemon get raised properly. Also good for them who are breeding Pokemon and want other breed at the same time.

Last edited:

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Could I reserve your Marvel Scale Dratini (6)? I'm new and don't have enough at the moment, but I'd really like to buy him!

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll probably have enough in a couple days, but I'll try to get the PC ASAP! :D

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks, you too! If you'd like I could breed you a Pokemon as well.

testing