Youngster Joey
Credits
All of them are shiny!
30 pc - Froakie - 6IV, Protean, Timid
30 pc - Honedge - 6IV, No Guard, Adamant
25 pc - Helioptile - 5IV (missing attack), Dry Skin, Timid
25 pc - Helioptile - 5IV (missing attack), Sand Veil, Timid
25 pc - Helioptile - 5IV (missing attack), Solar Power, Timid
30 pc - Chimchar - 5IV (missing sp. attack), Iron Fists, Jolly, Egg moves (thunderpunch, firepunch, fake out)

Battle ready
100 pc - Aegislash - 6IV, Stance Change, Adamant with Swords dance, Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword and Kings Shield
100 pc - Greninja - 6IV Protean, Timid with U-turn, Extrasensory, Ice Beam and Hydro Pump

I'm also willing to trade for Kalos Bred pokemon with 5-6IV's with a good nature.
Will trade any 2 for a 6IV Goomy with any ability.

Last edited:

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
I'll take a dry skin helioptile please can you also nickname it? If not I'll still buy though

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll take a dry skin helioptile please can you also nickname it? If not I'll still buy though
Yes, I can nickname it for you :) What would you like it too be? Sorry I didnt get back to you right away, got caught up playing showdown haha. 0232-9483-7212 ign- Bree

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Would you be interested in trading both of those for the Chimchar? I apologize that mine aren't shiny though ^^;

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Would you be interested in trading both of those for the Chimchar? I apologize that mine aren't shiny though ^^;
I'd be more than happy too :) if you'd like, I can shinify what you trade me, clone it, then trade back as well.

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
I'd be more than happy too :) if you'd like, I can shinify what you trade me, clone it, then trade back as well.
I wouldn't want to cause you any extra trouble! I'll be ready to trade in about an hour if you happen to still be on then <3

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
I wouldn't want to cause you any extra trouble! I'll be ready to trade in about an hour if you happen to still be on then <3
I may be on still, if not I'm sure I'll see you on soon. just send me a private message when youre ready

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Yes, I can nickname it for you :) What would you like it too be? Sorry I didnt get back to you right away, got caught up playing showdown haha. 0232-9483-7212 ign- Bree
I can't think of any atm but I will come up with something

testing