Flabebe- Special Attack
Bulbasaur- Attack
Cleffa- HP
Noibat- Special Defense
Marill- Special Attack

Turtwig- (-Special Attack), Adamant
Fennekin- (-Defense), Timid
Hawlucha- (-Special Attack), Adamant

None of these pokemon are hacked. Some of these pokemon may not have the ability, natures or moves you want. These are all spares so they come as they are.
I am looking for any pokemon that I don't have yet, that has minimum 5IVs, ideally 6.
I will consider non shiny pokemon for shiny pokemon, however, I would want the pokemon being offered to be EV trained as well in return.

Last edited:
L

Lvl69Teemo

Aw that's not the ability that I wanted can I see a screenshot of the Marill?

L

Lvl69Teemo

I'll just get the Bulbasaur are you interested in my Charizard?

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Are they Kalos Born? I want the Bulbasaur, Absol and Marill if they are. What natures are Absol and Bulbasaur?

Here's what I have to trade; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MMnZnUDBPYk1zR2twU0tyT2lsNlE&usp=docslist_api
They are all Kalos Born. Marill is Adamant, Absol is Naive and Bulbasaur is Modest.
I would be interested in Ninetales, Mandibuzz and Magnezone. I also would be interested in the Latias if you are interested in anything else. Can you confirm these all have at least 5 IVs

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Yes sir. They're all 6 IV or 5 IV for Hidden Power.

What nature and ability does Aerodactyl have? Is it KB? I'd trade Latias for him.

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Yes sir. They're all 6 IV or 5 IV for Hidden Power.

What nature and ability does Aerodactyl have? Is it KB? I'd trade Latias for him.
The Aerodactyl is KB. It has Jolly nature and has the ability unnerve. If you are interested we can trade now.

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I'm headed to work now. I'll be home at around 1am and I'll be online tomorrow through the weekend.

0748-3485-2121

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I have a KB Shiny 5IV (-def) azumarill with egg moves; aqua jet, superpower, belly drum. Looking to trade it for your goodra if it's possible.
Even though the moves are good, the -def is a bad stat to lose, so no thanks.

testing