• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active 5IV HA Dratini With EMs

Fantaztick

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've got a bunch of 5 IV Naive Dratini, ability Marvelscale, with the egg moves DDance and Extreme Speed. I'll sell them for 50PC each. Get em before they're gone!

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Can't they be adamant?

Fantaztick

Youngster Joey
Credits
I suppose I may be able to make an adamant one. Would you be willing to pay a tiny bit extra because extra breeding? Especially since dratini eggs are a huge pain in the butt to hatch lol

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I suppose I may be able to make an adamant one. Would you be willing to pay a tiny bit extra because extra breeding? Especially since dratini eggs are a huge pain in the butt to hatch lol
I feel the pain of breeding them. I suppose. I will think about if I want to buy them.

Fantaztick

Youngster Joey
Credits
With memories? I'm sorry I haven't heard that term before. But yes, they are 100% legit, I do all my breeding 100% by hand. Sorry friend, no shiny :(

testing