• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT 5IV TYRUNTS!!

B02323

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi there, I currently have five 5IV TYRUNTS up for trade, 4 male and one female. If you want one reply with your friend code and IGN and I'll set up a time to trade!! I'll take just about anything for trade (both parents are 6IV and can breed 5IV babies any time), my IGN is Brandon and my friend code is 4012-6498-5281. Thanks for reading !!

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi there, I currently have five 5IV TYRUNTS up for trade, 4 male and one female. If you want one reply with your friend code and IGN and I'll set up a time to trade!! I'll take just about anything for trade (both parents are 6IV and can breed 5IV babies any time), my IGN is Brandon and my friend code is 4012-6498-5281. Thanks for reading !!
Do they have their hidden ability? If so, I might be interested.

B02323

Youngster Joey
Credits
They all have strong jaw ability, not sturdy ability. All are level 17 and have the moves: earthquake, dragon claw, dark pulse and stomp.

testing