• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Perfect 6IV KB Rare Pokemon for only 40PC each!!!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi everyone! I am selling these very rare Kalos Born pokemon this week for only:
40 PC each!!!

5IV Kalos Born zapdos with Bold nature and of course pressure ability! It is also has hidden power ICE and its holding rocky helmet!

IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/30 that's the best stats in order to have HP ICE!!
EV spread:0
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Roost, HP Ice, Toxic
LVL:73
145.gif

6IV Kalos born Japanese Jolly Ditto, there is nothing else to mention about Ditto, the most important pokemon in its best, a must have for everyone even if you hate breeding with all your heart :D

132.gif

6IV Kalos born, Shiny Totodile with jolly nature, torrent ability and 4 eggmoves!
aqua jet, crunch, ice punch and dragon dance!!
lvl:1
ev:0
158.gif

They are very Rare pokemon Indeed and its a very good opportunity to buy one or two for you or your friends !!!

Last edited:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Can you prove this is legit considering you didn't ask me it was legit?

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
by legit i mean its kb and not pokegened! can u prove its your ditto? just kidding its your ditto but as u traded it and then cloned it to sell it to me i cant see why what i am doind is illegal! plz enlight me thanks!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i want one too my fc is 0190-0599-7388 plz send me yours i'll transfer the PC when you're ready plz sendme the transfer link as well

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

testing