Closed A few questions

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
  1. If Sceptile holds a White Herb and it uses Leaf Storm causing the white herb to active. Would its Unburden ability active in this situation?
  2. If Blaziken has speed boast as its ability and @ leftovers would this be a good moveset without its mega-stone-Protect, Baton pass, Blaze Kick, High Jump
  3. Would this be a good move-set for a Moxie Salamance @ White Herb ? Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Steel Wing, roost
what changes would you make?

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
1) yes
2) no, but it would work. Unfortunately Blaziken is banned to ubers.
3) no, try dragon dance with a lum berry or something and don't use steel wing. I suggest fire blast, dragon claw/outrage, dragon dance, earthquake or something like that.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
1) yes
2) no, but it would work. Unfortunately Blaziken is banned to ubers.
3) no, try dragon dance with a lum berry or something.
1) thanks
2) if this Pokémon was not banned pre-say what would be a good set for it? What would you change?
3) How about this? Draco Meteor, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, and Steel Wing

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
1) thanks
2) if this Pokémon was not banned pre-say what would be a good set for it? What would you change?
3) How about this? Draco Meteor, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, and Steel Wing
Personally I like running a life orb set, but I would try a set with Protect, flare blitz, knock off, high jump kick.

As for the mence, draco is kind of useless coveragewise when you can hit harder with a +0 outrage more often then not. Fire blast is for things like ferrothorn and skarm that ruin a sweep. I'm really not a fan of steel wing to me honest, but if you are dead set on running it, feel free. Stone edge is fine.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Personally I like running a life orb set, but I would try a set with Protect, flare blitz, knock off, high jump kick.

As for the mence, draco is kind of useless coveragewise when you can hit harder with a +0 outrage more often then not. Fire blast is for things like ferrothorn and skarm that ruin a sweep. I'm really not a fan of steel wing to me honest, but if you are dead set on running it, feel free. Stone edge is fine.
Stonge Edge, Outrage, Fire Blast, dragon dance 252Attack. 252Speed 4Spa-Moxie
Protect, sword dance/baton pass, high jump kick, blaze kick 252attack 252 speed-seed boost

testing