A question about the GTS??

amessxox

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, so I have a question about the GTS. Correct me if I'm wrong but I couldn't find a FAQ forum so I posted here instead. So, my question is, why won't my Phione appear on the GTS? (Btw im on ORAS if this makes a difference?) Yesterday a guy traded me a Phione and I put it up on the GTS for a Slurpuff. When I switched my DS on this morning I expected it to have traded but it hadn't so I put it up again and searched for it but it wasn't there and then I got my sister to search for it and it wasn't there again. So I then I bred it at the daycare and then put it up for a zigzagoon because anybody would trade anything for a zigzagoon. so I left it for 6 hours and now when I check it again it still there. So why is this happening? Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

TheDarkSpike

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there, Just wanted to say that I have found the same problem,
It might be that GTS is blocking certain pokemon from traded, however they seem to be tradable face to face.
I'm not too sure on this so I would love some pro clearing up :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Have you tried putting any other Pokémon into the GTS and have they worked? Could just be the Pokémon, illegal poké balls or moves might not show up or trade.

Does the Pokémon leave your PC when you deposit it (could be an internet or Pokémon server issue not letting you deposit the Pokémon).

I don't know much about the GTS, are there region settings? xD

I've seen phiones in the GTS before, the Pokemon that you can't deposit are special events (manaphy, arceus, genesect, mew, jirachi, celebi, meloetta, deoxys?, diancie, victini, shaymin?).

Stefan6000

Youngster Joey
Credits
Why does they even block those event pokémon -_- .....
They won't make an event of it in the EU and US only in f*** Japan so they should able it in the EU and US

amessxox

Youngster Joey
Credits
Have you tried putting any other Pokémon into the GTS and have they worked? Could just be the Pokémon, illegal poké balls or moves might not show up or trade.

Does the Pokémon leave your PC when you deposit it (could be an internet or Pokémon server issue not letting you deposit the Pokémon).

I don't know much about the GTS, are there region settings? xD

I've seen phiones in the GTS before, the Pokemon that you can't deposit are special events (manaphy, arceus, genesect, mew, jirachi, celebi, meloetta, deoxys?, diancie, victini, shaymin?).
None of my pokemon appear :(

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
None of my pokemon appear :(
Wait... Is your sister using the same game to search for the Pokemon you put on (to see if she could find it) or a different game?

If you put a phione in the GTS and then search for a phione you can't see your own Pokémon (the one you deposited). Only what other people offer.

TheDarkSpike

Youngster Joey
Credits
Why does they even block those event pokémon -_- .....
They won't make an event of it in the EU and US only in f*** Japan so they should able it in the EU and US

Wait, are there seriously events that are Japan only?
I'm kinda new on the event thingy, I used to play pokemon emerald without any kind of connection to the outside world.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Wait, are there seriously events that are Japan only?
I'm kinda new on the event thingy, I used to play pokemon emerald without any kind of connection to the outside world.
Yes there are Japan only and other countries that only get that event, the new contrary serperior Japan event, Japan for there own special diancie event months before diancie became available to other countries an bad I'm pretty sure they are the only one with the shiny jirachi event.

Japan gets a lot more ever GTS then anyone else, Japanese games.

Stefan6000

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yes there are Japan only and other countries that only get that event, the new contrary serperior Japan event, Japan for there own special diancie event months before diancie became available to other countries an bad I'm pretty sure they are the only one with the shiny jirachi event.

Japan gets a lot more ever GTS then anyone else, Japanese games.
I still don't understand why they don't make those events Wi-Fi events cuz i'm pretty sure more
people want it and i can't even get a full legit EU/US name Inkay with Happy Hour ._______.

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I think they could make a lot more money of the games they make if they dont make these Japan only events...
Simply cus ppl feel less excluded

testing