Credits
Willing To Trade A Shiny
LF: Technician Ability
Adamant Nature

Last edited:

D0W0knu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Are you looking for any IVs at the moment? because I can make one for you right now if you don't mind for IVs

D0W0knu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok then, It'll just take longer since I'll be breeding more, in the meantime, would you be able to obtain a metal coat item for me so the bred scyther can evolve once I trade it over to you? Its like an rpg quest lol.
Btw, any gender? or a specific one? I can nickname it too.

D0W0knu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just an update, I'm breeding now, but I'm really slow because I'm multitasking, so I think someone might outspeed me in this, if someone else here or in GameFAQs offers before me, I won't mind.

D0W0knu

Youngster Joey
Credits
2nd update, I got lucky with getting a 5IV Scyther, but its defense isnt max, I'll breed for a -SpA 5IV then I'll trade around, so I'm almost done. What I plan on doing for this is since the metal coat item is found in magnemites and skarmories, I'll first trade a random junkmon for another junkmon with the item, I'll then give the Scyther the item so that we can trade the Scyther and your offered pokemon and it will evolve on your side(yay for double dex entries!)
While I'm finishing, what are your offers, by the way? To be honest, I don't really mind anything, heck, pokemon for a dex entry or literally anything goes for me ;)

D0W0knu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry for posting the 3rd time in a row, but this is an update to say I'm done, but I take it that Mikey is now offline, so I'll be logging out too, if you(Mikey) still need the Scizor, I'll try to be online in around 14-15 hours as of PST 3:45 am or Sydney time 9:45 pm, so around PST 9:00 am or 5:00 pm

Mikey

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank You For Going Through The Trouble, You Can Have My Shiny Machoke N 2 Others For The Help

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Just an update, I'm breeding now, but I'm really slow because I'm multitasking, so I think someone might outspeed me in this, if someone else here or in GameFAQs offers before me, I won't mind.

2nd update, I got lucky with getting a 5IV Scyther, but its defense isnt max, I'll breed for a -SpA 5IV then I'll trade around, so I'm almost done. What I plan on doing for this is since the metal coat item is found in magnemites and skarmories, I'll first trade a random junkmon for another junkmon with the item, I'll then give the Scyther the item so that we can trade the Scyther and your offered pokemon and it will evolve on your side(yay for double dex entries!)
While I'm finishing, what are your offers, by the way? To be honest, I don't really mind anything, heck, pokemon for a dex entry or literally anything goes for me ;)

Sorry for posting the 3rd time in a row, but this is an update to say I'm done, but I take it that Mikey is now offline, so I'll be logging out too, if you(Mikey) still need the Scizor, I'll try to be online in around 14-15 hours as of PST 3:45 am or Sydney time 9:45 pm, so around PST 9:00 am or 5:00 pm
~~~
Double Posting in a row is not allowed for this case triple if you want to have casual talk like this I suggest making a conversation in the Inbox and discussing it there or if you two are online at the same time talking via IM (Chat on the bottom right hand corner)
since your new around here its not such a probelm this time around but I recommend taking a glance at our community rules
:)

~~~

D0W0knu

Youngster Joey
Credits
~~~
Double Posting in a row is not allowed for this case triple if you want to have casual talk like this I suggest making a conversation in the Inbox and discussing it there or if you two are online at the same time talking via IM (Chat on the bottom right hand corner)
since your new around here its not such a probelm this time around but I recommend taking a glance at our community rules
:)

~~~
Oh shoot, I completely missed that, sorry >.< Won't happen again.

But while I'm here, @Mikey Sorry that I missed another day, If you're still on, please P.M me whenever you can and I'll try to get back ASAP. Time zones are difficult, sorry, I had an unexpectedly busy day.

testing