Another Mega

Ejac

Youngster Joey
Credits
Who would you like to see get ANOTHER mega version if Pokemon Z comes out? I know the "what mega do you want" topic has been discussed but what I'm referring to is who, that already has a mega form, should get another(2 different charizard megas, two different mewtwo megas etc...)

I would love to see a new mega Gyarados since I really don't like the current one, I think it's not only kind of ugly but it's ability and typing could be better(water/dragon would be cool).
second mega forms for the gen 1 starters would be cool to, charizard doesn't need ALL the glory(just most of it)

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Mgyarados ability is actually great. Mold break EQ rekts rotomW. One of my tourny winning mega pkmm actually. As for another mega i want gengar. The current mega is 2 op to use unfortunatly.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
>Which pokemon deserve second mega evolutions
>Didn't read the thread
>Illiterate pleb
^ seconded

I'd think Ampharos, was never a fan of the electric/dragon combo myself

K

Krelbit

>one word posts are considered spam
>didn't read the rules
>please don't call other members names

>"Please only reply, or start a new thread if you have something useful to add the forum or conversation."
>Is relevant
>Illiterate pleb v2

giphy.gif

Ejac

Youngster Joey
Credits
How is calling out another member for making an honest mistake "useful or add to the forum"? If what the other member posted was inappropriate or violated any of the rules feel free to report the post or tell a moderator instead of calling out the member in such a derogatory way.

K

Krelbit

How is calling out another member for making an honest mistake "useful or add to the forum"? If what the other member posted was inappropriate or violated any of the rules feel free to report the post or tell a moderator instead of calling out the member in such a derogatory way.

I have a feeling you're not a big part of our community here.

Ejac

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm trying to be a positive part of this community but moments like this make it hard.

testing