LF Any Manaphy at all (Preferably Not Hacked)

Frogman636

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry if this isn't done right. Just let me know and I'll change it, but this is my first post. I really need a Manaphy, and really any Manaphy at all will work. I can offer you any of the following in exchange:

-Shiny Rayquaza ENG, Level 70 (Dragon Ascent/Dragon Claw/Extreme Speed/Dragon Dance)
-Shiny Rayquaza JPN, Level 70, Pokerus (Dragon Pulse/Twister/Thunder/Extreme Speed)
-Shiny Kyogre ENG, Level 100 (Hail/Ice Beam/Origin Pulse/Water Spout)
-Shiny Beldum ENG, Level 5 (Hold Back/Iron Head/Zen Headbutt/Iron Defense)
-Shiny Gengar ENG, Level 100 (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb/Destiny Bond)
-Shiny Kangaskhan ENG, Level 100 (Earthquake/Drain Punch/Sucker Punch/Shadow Claw)
-Flygon JPN, Level 100 (Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Giga Impact/Steel Wing)
-Salamence JPN, Level 100 (Fire Blast/Dragon Claw/Draco Meteor/Protect)
-Shiny Zoroark ENG, Level 100 (Nasty Plot/Night Daze/Shadow Ball/Flamethrower)
-Shiny Haxorus ENG, Level 100 (Outrage/Iron Tail/Earthquake/Dragon Claw)
-Shiny Volcarona ENG, Level 100 (Bug Buzz/Giga Drain/Fiery Dance/Quiver Dance)
-Shiny Altaria ENG, Level 100 (Roost/Return/Cotton Guard/Dragon Dance)​

That's pretty much the best I have to offer. I have almost all the other standard legendaries, and various other rare-ish Pokemon, so just let me know if there is something else you want, and I will see if I can provide.

UMDred

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey I got an extra manaphy i can give, can i get either the altaria or the shiny jpn rayquaza.

UMDred

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yeah sure. How long do you estimate that will be?
Bout 3-4 hours unfortunately :/ If an opportunity comes up where you can get it earlier then my time given, then go ahead and take it because I dont want you to wait too long.

Frogman636

Youngster Joey
Credits
Bout 3-4 hours unfortunately :/ If an opportunity comes up where you can get it earlier then my time given, then go ahead and take it because I dont want you to wait too long.
Alright, thanks. I'll probably just talk to you later then.

BigWes75

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have an extra if you want I know you said you had other legends do you have mew/mew two if not I'd like the kangaskhan

Frogman636

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have an extra if you want I know you said you had other legends do you have mew/mew two if not I'd like the kangaskhan
Sorry, I have Mew, but it's not for sale. Yeah, I'll gladly do the Kangaskhan though.

BigWes75

Youngster Joey
Credits
In game name and sorry I forgot my manaphy in bank

Frogman636

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I guess I'm still looking for somebody! No one has actually come through yet!

testing