Anyone bought a capture card before?

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
Long time no see guys! I've been on a little bit of a hiatus from pokemon for a while cause I've been super busy recently. Hope you guys are all well! :3

I've been contemplating getting a capture card kit and a US 3DS XL to go with it. I was wondering if any of you guys have experience with using capture cards and where the best place online is to buy them? I definitely want a US 3DS XL so I need a site that provides both the capture card and the console, and can ship to england. I preferably want one with a capture card already in-built on the device. I also need the drivers & software to work on Windows 7 64-bit :3

lastly, how long did your capture card last you? (or is it still working?) It's a big investment considering how expensive they are but I have heard of lots of people having to get them replaced fairly quickly because they're not all that durable :s

Thanks so much for your help! :D

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I have experience with my PSP and PS Vita kits but I have no use for the 3ds capture card kit. Also I'm not sure if both are similar or different.

testing