Anyone with powersave3ds having issues?

lordchance

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think datels server is down pokemon is just looping insert game message and any other game isn't loading the cheats tab. Could someone check theirs and see whats up?

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Mine is just fine

lordchance

Youngster Joey
Credits
Bummer wonder if mine is broken I got it like two weeks ago, haven't beat on it or anything my games are in mint conditon too. Messaged datel customer service we'll see what they're willing to do. Have you ever had the looping problem before? so far i licked my cartridge, reinstalled the software, and put my license info in again to no avail.

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Ya its happened to me before i just waited it out and it resolved itself

lordchance

Youngster Joey
Credits
You can generate most megastones, any pokemon (not able to pick natures,ivs,level, or moveset :L), items like leftovers for pokemon to hold, you can max affection and friendship change region, sex, and make a pokemon shiny. Datel has the ability to make alot more doable. I've heard on other forums they could add codes for EV, IV, moveset, and ability modification but chose not to to make online battles fair for everyone. Amazon usually has it for 22usd so yeah its not horrible value for price. Do remember that if datel ever shuts down its servers then we're all screwed and essentially left with a worthless piece of plastic.

testing