Active Best New Megas Introduced In ORAS. (IMO)

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
This will be a List of my opinion of the top 5 best new mega evolution's in order. Remember these are my opinions so don't take this as a guide or that I'm saying this as fact, because I'm not.

1405113183-mega-metagross.png

Mega Metagross is number 1 the list, The Reason why? M Metagross is number one on the list because its speed is being "Greatly Increased" with additional increases to Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense. This is ONLY THE SECOND (First being kanga) Mega Evolution to get a buff in all of the stats that Mega Evolving is possible of increasing, First of all its not even like Metagross is bad and they did this. If you're not familiar with Metagross' Stats, Honestly check them out and then come back to this post M Metagross will definitely be banned straight to Ubers day one imo, Which will actually make me start playing ubers.

mega_salamence_by_theangryaron-d7u9fkg.png

Mega Salamence is number 2 on the list for isn't its stat boost, but its ability this Beast has Aerilate, is it what i expected? No. Is it what i wanted? No. Is it powerful? Omg Yes! M Salamence gets a Highly Boosted Defense Stat with its other high stats getting increases as well now. Those "other high stats" will probably be attack and special attack, with me hoping for speed as well. Now when i read Highly Boosted i was honestly expecting speed its so aerodynamic and fast looking but i cant complain about it because now Salamence has a new role, Bulky Sweeper. Expect to see a Bulky Dragon Dancing M Salamence, Also btw for those who doubt Aerilate on This Monster, it has access to the following moves: Body Slam, Hyper Voice, Thrash(OP), Double Edge, Return, Headbutt. Oh and if you wanted him bulkier he has access to iron defense as well.
Mega_Altaria.png

Mega Altaria is DRAGON/FAIRY it easily becomes one of the most if not the tankiest pokemon in the game just alone on its typing, on top of that It's defense is inscreased, as well as its attack and special attack. M Altaria Will have Access To Roost, Heal Bell, Cotton Guard and Hyper Voice. Why is Hyper Voice so good on M Altaria that it needs a mention? Pixilate. It only has 4 weaknesses which are Poison, Steel, Ice and Fairy. While it resists pretty much every other type and is immune to dragon. If you doubt the power of Mega Altaria we can't be friends.
mega_lopunny_by_glitchedvirus-d7uaox8.png

Mega Lopunny Aka LoPron James xD is number 4 on the list. The reason why M Lopunny is this low on my list is because it gains 3 new weaknesses. They are Flying, Fairy, and Psychic. Lopunny is Normal/Fighting with the Scrappy Ability. It gets a Highly Boosted Attack and Speed stat. Lopunny was already very fast this thing is just going to Demolish, Sorry Aegislash Another Rabbit checks you now. #MegaLopunnyTho M Lopunny Has Access To Drain Punch, Fake Out, Cosmic Power, Dizzy Punch, All the Elemental Punches, Work Up, Circle Throw, And Bounce. Mega Lopunny can either be a Bulky Sweeper or a Out-Speed Everything Wreck Your Whole Team Sweeper.
mega_swampert_by_smiley_fakemon-d7lia0v.png

Mega Swampert is number 5 on the list because i feel like a lot of people just totally forgot about it(and M Sceptile). M Swampert has the Swift Swim ability for those of you who don't know and will be very powerful but WILL NEED that Rain Support or Trick Room Set Up to absolutely obliterate house. M Swampert is also a good reminder for those of you who work out, to never ever skip Leg Day. M Swampert gets a boosted attack stat and should be utilized in the Rain if you don't plan on using trick room.

Comment Down Below on what you think of my top 5, Like this post and feel free to tell me who your top 5 Mega Evolution's from ORAS are. :D

testing