Best Pokemon Nicknames?

Rat

Youngster Joey
Credits
I once got a Pokemon through Wonder Trade that made me laugh out loud. Upon receiving a Poochyena, the game said "[player] sent over a dog....."

When I was breeding for a perfect Treecko, I gave almost all the babies ganja-related names. Because the game blocks "weed," but it doesn't block "Maui Wowie" or "Mary Jane." Let's just say they blazed through Wonder Trade.

The nicknames I'm most proud of are usually puns or jokes. Like Ages 3 n' Up the shiny Sylveon, Smaug Alert the Salamence, Shock n' Aww the Raichu, How Amewsing the Delcatty, Hissy Fish the Gyarados, Clamille the Cloyster, and Drillamina the Excadrill. The rest are game references, cartoon references, or food names.

The nickname I'm most shamefully proud of? Self-serve the Miltank.

DanMan

Youngster Joey
Credits
I name my Pokemon based on my favorite characters they resemble. For example my arcanine is named rush after mega man's dog, my primeape is named after Garp from one piece, Blastoise is named Leonardo from tmnt, and marowak is cpt. Boomerang

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Horo the Mightyena, named after Horo the Wise Wolf

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a milotic named blastoisinite

jackrobbiter101

Youngster Joey
Credits
Named my Charmander - Charizard line in my #1-30 Char, Broil, and Charking. Not that good, but what'll you do?

Xynkthos

Youngster Joey
Credits
I dont have any good or funny ones... all of my pokemon nicknames are personal in some way.

testing