Active BioMechanic's One Stop Pokemon Shop! Cheap, Friendly and quick!

BioMechanic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to my store! I'm still new here so this shop will be going up and changing with time!

I am the man for you to come to with your Pokemon needs! I can do anything from customer orders, redoing current Pokemon or even events! I can even get you rare Pokemon from a range of games with special attributes, like previous gen games and transfer only moves! I can help you build the perfect team with battle ready Pokemon or I can help you make that Pokemon you have always dreamt of! I can even help you with breeding and give you your own ditto bundle! With plenty of stock and friendly service i am sure i can help you in any way you need!

I am in the AET time zone, so replies will be around them! i am friendly and approachable so don't be afraid to message me. I might go away for a day or so and if i do i shall post here on the thread to notify people, this shouldnt happen too often, but besides that i should be around!

STARTING SALE! ALL CUSTOM ORDER POKEMON AT 30% OFF (WILL COST 60PC) - LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Prices and services below!

Pre-made Pokemon! ~ 70pc

Still coming up with a list! Still starting off so i need a tiny bit of time

Custom Pokemon! ~ 100 pc

These Pokemon come with 6 perfect Ivs and preferred Evs. Custom everything from nature to ability to item and moves. Just use the form below to order your pokemon today! If anything is left blank i will try to fill it in best i can. You can also export your pokemon from smogon and paste them in the replies below instead of using the order form.

Pokemon @ Item
Ability: Ability
EVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 0 Spe
Shiny: Yes/No
_____
Nature
- Move1
- Move2
- Move3
- Move4

Nickname: (12 characters max)
Level: ___
If you have another other requests just put it at the bottom of the form!

Editing current pokemon! ~ 60 pc (cause its the rules)
This task is harder and takes time, users will have to be a tiny bit patient. I can change anything you want, from OT to gender, to shiny or not, even to changing the pokeball. The way this works is you simply trade me your Pokemon you wish to edit and tell be how! Then i shall edit and trade it back :)

Battle ready teams! ~ 750pc
Comes with 6 perfect Pokemon to form a well balanced team with anything you would like! We can make a team based off of your favorite Pokemon or use a premade one or just come up with our own together! I can also offer you advice on how to battle with the team, although i am no pro!

Ditto Bundle! ~ 1000pc
Comes with every single nature ditto! All 25 dittos have a different nature and all have perfect ivs and come with destiny knot! perfect for breeding! they're all foreign as well to help with those shinnies!

Events/Previous Gen Pokemon! ~ 100 - 250pc (Depends on the event)
I have alot of stock of event Pokemon/Pokemon from previous games and generations! And Im willing to trade! the prices will go up or down depending on how rare the event is/Pokemon is and how my stock is going, most of them will cost 100 but some may reach as high as 250 depending on the rarity

Thank you for reading all this and visiting my shop! I hope you order from me as i would like to contribute to this amazing community!

Gotta Catch em all!

Last edited:

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Your discount offer of 30% makes some of your prices break the 60 minimum rule here on the site, so please change it to a lower % that accommodates this rule, as well can you change your price on editing pokemon since this also breaks this rule.

BioMechanic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Your discount offer of 30% makes some of your prices break the 60 minimum rule here on the site, so please change it to a lower % that accommodates this rule, as well can you change your price on editing pokemon since this also breaks this rule.
Sorrryyyyy! i thought i followed all of the rules! my bad! adjustments have been made

testing