• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Breeding/Training Perfect -Legit- Kalos Pokemon for you.

What other services would you like to see standardized.

• Total voters

netsyphen

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will breed you a perfect 5 or 6 IV pokemon, and for an additional fee, EV and level train it. Pokegen or similar methods will not be used for the breeding, training or leveling of your pokemon.

I will only be working on one order at a time, I will PM you when I am ready for your 50% deposit and to begin your order. Orders will be filled in the order requested on this post, you will have 6 hours to respond to the deposit request or the next person in line will have the option and will ask you again after their order.

Breeding:

Breed 5 IV, you provide parent: 30PC
Breed 5 IV, I capture parent: 40PC

Breed 6 IV, you provide parent: 50PC
Breed 6 IV, I capture parent: 60PC

If you want to keep a specific pokeball 10PC extra and you must provide female in that pokeball. This takes a bit longer as I can only use females for breeding the IVs.

EV Training:

Select two primary stats and one secondary stat. 252, 252, 4: 40PC

Level Training:

1 PC per level.

Package:
Both packages include free pokeball breeding (10PC option) free with your provided female.

2 options (ie. Breed and EV): 15PC discount
3 options (ie. Breed, EV and level): 25PC discount

I am willing to accommodate other requests, TMs, egg moves, etc. Fees will be negotiated upon request.

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Could you breed me 4 pokemon, i will provide the parents all 4 will be 5iv for 120pc?

netsyphen

Youngster Joey
Credits
sure, what iv spreads are you looking for?

testing