Closed Buying a Lot of Pokemon - BIG ORDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derderderr0o

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I'm looking for a large amount of pokemon and I would prefer to buy them in groups. Offer your personal price for the trouble and I'll pay. :)
IV's and other stuff aren't necessary, I specify which gender I want on some. If a Pokemon is written twice, that means I want two.

These are all being traded to Omega Ruby, if that makes a difference.

If it is not on the list anymore, it means I've purchased from someone already.

The List:

ALL PURCHASED

If you have the pokemon as a shiny, just post a message because I may still buy it.

Go here for the list of shiny pokemon I also need, if you also specialize in that:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/buying-multiple-shiny-pokemon-big-order.6643/

Last edited:

ashwintay

Youngster Joey
Credits
any specifications like 5iv or more or anything ? if not i have piplup, totodile, chikorita, bulbasaur squirtle, treecko, torchic, froakie

Zelda / Karly

Pokémon Champion
Credits

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can sell you Scyther, Electabuzz, Larvitar, Froekie, Lucario, Fletchling. They have 6iv which is parents i used to breed shiny version of them (which mean they will not at lv1)
I can also sell you Bulbasaur, Growlithe, Totodile 5iv
Also have Magmar, Lapras, Ditto, Flareon, Vaporeon, Miltank, Piplup, Glaceon, Tepig. Don't remember their IV though.
How about 30pc per 6iv, 25pc per 5iv and 20pc per normal one?

KillJoyNoel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have Squirtle (5iv and normal), growlithe, magmar, miltank, ditto, gastly male, vaporeon, flareon and lapras.

10PC each for the normals, 15 for 5IV Squirtle, or 10 for that if you buy them all :)

KillJoyNoel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
And if you are happy with my price, I can also quickly get Bulbasaur, Bellsprout, Gastly male and Lucario :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing