Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hi
So I was trying to think of a shop that would make me stand out from other people, and I've decided to start completing people's Pokedexes! Basically, you give me a list of some/all of the Pokemon you need, and I'll go and get them, be it through catching on Gen VI, or just simply genning. Prices are:

20 Pokemon - 20PC
A box of Pokemon - 25PC
If you are requesting any more than 30, I will negotiate a price. Unfortunately, I cannot sell any less than 20 now :/
So have fun :D
- Matt_192

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

I saw you wanted to make profits and an original shop is a good idea but 20pc for 20 pokemon is an awful waste of your time when you can just as easily sell 1 pokemon for 20PC, Selling for dirt isn't profitable because in the time it'll take for you to trade the 20 pokemon you could have made 5 sales for 5 pokemon for 100 pc total (for example)

Just something to consider

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I saw you wanted to make profits and an original shop is a good idea but 20pc for 20 pokemon is an awful waste of your time when you can just as easily sell 1 pokemon for 20PC, Selling for dirt isn't profitable because in the time it'll take for you to trade the 20 pokemon you could have made 5 sales for 5 pokemon for 100 pc total (for example)

Just something to consider
Something I have considered yes, and again, yes I can gen Pokemon pretty quickly. The problem is that everyone goes to other shops so I hardly have a market to sell to.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Something I have considered yes, and again, yes I can gen Pokemon pretty quickly. The problem is that everyone goes to other shops so I hardly have a market to sell to.

Everyone goes to other shops because other shops have been around longer or have long time shop owners, you just need to be friendly and patient, people will come.

Notice all the shops doing well off are selling pokemon for a good price not too much but, not too little and they can make tons of PC, IMO selling for dirt isn't the way to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing