Active [EDIT] Zaksabeast's Custom Shop!

zaksabeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
Haha though that sounds temping I'd like order order these :)

Order 1.
Flawless Shiny Charmander egg :)
Nature: Calm (If possible. If you can't no problem)
Egg moves: Dragon rush, if you can :)

Order 2.
Flawless Shiny Fennekin egg :)
Nature: Calm
Egg moves: Heat wave, if you can again :)

I can trade Pokemon with you Aswell!
Also it might take me a while to get the PokeCredits but I've been dying for these so thank you soooooo much!!!!

Normally they'd cost 50 PC each, but I'll give you a discount of 25 PC each, so 50 PC total! ^^

How much is a custom shiny?

A custom shiny is 50 PC! ^^

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Normally they'd cost 50 PC each, but I'll give you a discount of 25 PC each, so 50 PC total! ^^

Yay you made my day!!! Can I pay one at a time? I'll have the 25 PC very soon! Also all of these Pokemon will be legal in wifi right? Kinda forgot to ask that :p

zaksabeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yay you made my day!!! Can I pay one at a time? I'll have the 25 PC very soon! Also all of these Pokemon will be legal in wifi right? Kinda forgot to ask that :p

Yeah, one at a time is perfect! :D Which one would you like first? : 3

And yes, all my Pokemon (minus a few specific events) come ready for battle over WiFi. If you have ANY problems with them at all, I can fix the issue or refund your PC. However, no one has mentioned any problems to me yet, so I don't think we have to worry about anything. X3

You'll have to PM me when you're ready, as some grim news has come up and is taking much time out of my day to resolve. v.v It's sad when a family member is dying, and the rest of the family fights because they have to see each other...all this yelling is too much for one person to handle. X(

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yeah, one at a time is perfect! :D Which one would you like first? : 3

And yes, all my Pokemon (minus a few specific events) come ready for battle over WiFi. If you have ANY problems with them at all, I can fix the issue or refund your PC. However, no one has mentioned any problems to me yet, so I don't think we have to worry about anything. X3

You'll have to PM me when you're ready, as some grim news has come up and is taking much time out of my day to resolve. v.v It's sad when a family member is dying, and the rest of the family fights because they have to see each other...all this yelling is too much for one person to handle. X(

Completely understood! I'm so sorry :( this works out though cause I'm not going to be able to trade until later this afternoon. I'd like the Fennekin first :)Thanks for the trade as it just added to my day! Aprechiate it extremely!!!

Adampokemon

Youngster Joey
Credits

Great!
If they are legit sign me up for two, and if you give a good price I'll sub scribe and become your regular.

chimchar @ Life Orb
Shiny, name: Sinfire
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat

Only egg moves
- Mach Punch

Adampokemon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Great!
If they are legit sign me up for two, and if you give a good price I'll sub scribe and become your regular.

chimchar @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat

Only egg moves
- Mach Punch
Also a timid shiny fennekin

zaksabeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
Great!

chimchar @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat

Only egg moves
- Mach Punch

Thanks! ^^ My Pokemon are legit, have the blue pentagon, and are generally 50 PC each. However, since today something came up (I'll write about that in a second), I'll give you a Legit event Pokemon (my absolute favorite; the 2012 Video Game Championship (Worlds) /Flying/ Pikachu...she literally knows fly! XD) as an apology for my tardiness.

I'll get to genning them as soon as I can. What level would you like them? I normally set them to level 100, but since it's a chimchar and fennekin, you may have another preference.

I usually get to my clients quickly, but today is different due to some family issues. I'll still get to your Pokemon as fast as I can, though there may be a bit of a delay. Sorry about that. v.v

zaksabeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
All People have been paid and accounted for, except for LethariaVulpina's Victini and Chandelure's Palkia. Those have been paid for, but not traded yet.

testing