• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Events and Codes LF: Events and Codes

LelouchTheZero

Youngster Joey
Credits
Trading these events for other events or codes. The Pikachu's and Sharpedo are confirmed as clones, so bear that in mind if interested in them. The others have not been cloned according to previous trainers and I don't clone them personally.

CURRENTLY SEEKING: PC Inkay and Spring Carnival Garchomp (Please include some form of proof)

List:

PokeScrap Shaymin – No proof – 12/1/2014
TRU Arceus – No proof - Transferred
GAMESTP Entei – No proof - Transferred
Wishing Star Jirachi – German Pokecheck proof – 8/27/2014
PGL Pikachu – With proof – 8/31/2015
Satay King Pikachu – With proof – 8/9/2015
SPR2013 Meloetta – No proof - Transferred
WORLD15 Sharpedo – Proof – 8/21/15
PGL Tyrunt – No proof – 2/17/2015
WIN2011 Celebi – No Proof - Transferred
Pokemon Adventure Fossil Camp Archen - No proof - Transferred (Old event, not Powersaveable)
Mewtwo - Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens - Pre-Order Event – No Proof - Transferred
KOR Battle Series 2009 Arcanine - No proof - Transferred (Old event, not Powersaveable) (Pretty rare, so I'm iffy about letting it go. )
Pokémon Center Tohoku - Tanbata Festival Jirachi - With Proof - 7/22/2015
PC Metagross - With proof - Transferred

Also: Trading 2 HK Rayquaza Codes for events/other codes

Just PM me if you're interested in any of them. If you wish to offer on an event of mine with proof, make sure the event you have in return also has proof.

testing