• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Excited

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Welcome to the site bro and I hope you enjoy your time here. Just make sure to follow the rules and you'll get in fine.
In my personal opinion, I would go for someone like Gia or cj as despite the higher prices you will get a quality service worth your money. I also sell but have a broken ds right now so I couldn't help out.
I haven't tried ibestest but I do recommend the sellers above. Just be wary of shops that either have negative recommendations or have very low prices. The low prices could signify a lower quality product however this is not the case all the time.

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
*generally, people here (aka not low price sellers)hate the low-price sellers - especially if they provide good service. I've seen that a couple times as well. There are lots of cheap sellers with quality service here though.

CaitsCustoms

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi! Welcome to the site and thank you @WSawyer for the nice comment/mention! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to message me! :) I hope you enjoy your stay at perfect pokemon :)

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome @Onlyforasecond88 and thanks for the mention @WSawyer, this is definitely a great community to shop around for pokemon as there's generally more supply than demand XD. There's other cool stuff to get involved with too like the Pokemon Gyms and I think Team Wars are getting revived so give those a look! If you need any help then all of the awesome people above me ^ and myself included will be glad to help :)

Onlyforasecond88

Youngster Joey
Credits
This all sounds really fun. I would love to be a part of team wars soon. I just would like to build a decent team and I've watched tournament videos and everyone uses similar Pokemon. I want to come with favorites, I was ten when the first generation came to the states. I got pretty good in that outdated version, however my mom wouldn't let me travel to tournaments a state or two away. I have always wanted to battle competitively and meet a LOT of people who love Pokemon even more than me if that's possible xD

testing