Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Mine was probably 2nd gen, just because I have a strange fondness for Totodile. Also, the games were really brought back to life for me with Soul Silver/Heart Gold (NOT TO MENTION YOUR POKEMON FOLLOWED YOU AROUND IN GAME, PSHSHHGUUFFFFFYEAHHH).

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Mine was gen 3 because it was the first Pokemon game I ever played and is home to some of my most favorite pokemon plus I really love the music! It also has my favorite water type gym leader and my favorite champion! Also Team Aqua FTW!

Demonta

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mine would probably have to be Generation 2, as I still feel it has some of the best gym leaders in the series hands down.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Gen 3, nuff said

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Gen 3, nuff said

Won't lie, Gen 3 does have a special place in my memories. It's hard to choose between 2 and 3 when I think about how fun 3 was. I think what gets me was I couldn't remember all the Pokemon any more. (My young mind was too small)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Gen 3 was one of the biggest improvements in pokemon, along with gen 4. It was the first pokemon game to have great graphics. (on a handheld)

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
3rd gen because the first two pokemon games I actually played are XD and Sapphire

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Gen 2. Because of the starters. The original 3 will have a place in my heart always, but gen 2 starters take the cake. <3 Cyndaquil :)

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Joint Gen 1 & 3 gen 1 cos it started it all and was my very first game for my gameboy and gen three was just awsome imo :)

testing