• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Favourite Types Signature Tutorial

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Learn How 2 Make It!

It would seem that many people are interested in the style of signature I am currently rocking, if your interested in one yourself learn how to make it here, it's simple!

All images used to make this signature are found on Serebii.net and where copied and pasted into "edit your signature".

8dg74ahqih18b9bzg.jpg

Step 1: Copy and Paste all the types in order from Bug to Water into your signature, the fastest and easiest way to do this is to copy and paste these images from my signature.

Step 2: Using the link I'll provide you can find all Pokemon of each type listed. Choose your favorite Pokemon and copy its image link. (right click the Pokemon > click view image > copy URL). All Pokemon found with this link will have a transparent background and be the same dimensions, very convenient. :)

LIST OF POKEMON

Step 3: Use the "image"
pca8utebi31kg78zg.jpg
option in the forum tools to paste the URL of the Pokemon you want to use. Copy and paste each Pokemon this way side by side without any spaces on the line above the types list.

Then your done it's that simple!
Continue customizing your signature and have fun :p

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
This is pretty awesome! Thanks for the tutorial Cheza! :D

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
If anyone needs to see how to put a picture in your signature via the image button cheza is talking about, watch this tutorial vid:

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If anyone needs to see how to put a picture in your signature via the image button cheza is talking about, watch this tutorial vid:

Thanks, your video helped me out. It was very useful.:D

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Awesome, I am all suited and booted and looking all sexy like now....Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryuki

Youngster Joey
Credits
Got mine setup! Thanks for the tutorial Cheza!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
thye dont all fit in one line for me, and they are all touching. Copied and pasted... :(

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
thye dont all fit in one line for me, and they are all touching. Copied and pasted... :(
You might be missing a Pokemon or a type, look it over again I've done that once.

testing