Open First VGC Pokemon Tourny. Team Advice?

LilVivi1215

Youngster Joey
Credits
In 7 days there is a VGC Tourney in Raleigh, NC. I have never been to a tourney before and would really like some advice/things to look out for with the team that I have going with me. The team is as follows

Alakazam @ Alakazite/Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Accelgor @ Focus Sash/Choice Specs.
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Final Gambit
- Bug Buzz
- Encore

Meganium @ Leftovers/Miracle Seed (HELP WITH THIS!!!)
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 6 SAtk / 252 Spd
Relaxed Nature
- Energy Ball
- Petal Blizzard
- Ingrain
- Double Team

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SAtk / 16 Spd
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Muddy Water

Any advice you guys could give would be great! I really look forward to this tourney and help from a great competitive community would be awesome!

TheCreatures

Top Dog
Credits
I would probably urge you to stay within the meta, because this team is far out of it. But hey, I guess some people have successful teams that have their favorite Pokemon, so I can also urge you to adding those.

Anyways, I am not the best teambuilder, but I am good at battling VGC. Talk to me if you need any help.

LilVivi1215

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would probably urge you to stay within the meta, because this team is far out of it. But hey, I guess some people have successful teams that have their favorite Pokemon, so I can also urge you to adding those.

Anyways, I am not the best teambuilder, but I am good at battling VGC. Talk to me if you need any help.
I appreciate it! These are actually pokemon that my friends chose because I wanted to take my friends with me to my first tourney. Do these builds look good in the aspect of builds? If not then I can definitely try and change them around but I would like to keep the pokemon the same due to the promise of taking my friends with me haha

testing