• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Sold For Sale: 6IV Shiny Espeon

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
I am auctioning off this 6iv shiny espeon. It is modest nature, it moves are Pyychic, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, and Yawn. It is level 27. Starting price is 100pc. I will give u guys about 4 minutes to come up with another bid or it is sold. Good Luck!( And the winner should chat me so I can figure things out with he/she.) P.S. Its ability is Magic Bounce! And if this should happen when i am not there, whoever is in the league when i return is the winner.( Of course, this being I already checked this thread before I left.)

Last edited:

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Just a question but is it Kalos bred?

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
I don't actually know... I got it in a trade... srry i really don't know... r u still interested, if so i'd appreciate it

Just a question but is it Kalos bred?

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
I don't actually know... I got it in a trade... srry i really don't know... r u still interested, if so i'd appreciate it
actually i just checked and i have some good news... its from route 7 of the Kalos Region. (It started off as a low level shiny 6IV eevee, so
I hope you still consider it!)

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
ill tell u what... if no one else puts an offer up in 3 days, i will sell it to u for 24 pc... is that ok?

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
that's good to hear! :)... just remind me in 3 days if nobody else is interested

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
if no one else is interested within the given time, its a deal

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
btw the given time is now 1 whole day instead of 4 minutes due to the lack of bidders... if more bidders bid at a faster rate, then it won't be a long wait. If no one else bids after 1 more post, (meaning bidders posting) then it will stay at 1 whole day for waiting

testing