Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm in it to possibly win it, but probably not because I already one twice and there are a lot more people now.

But I'm in it, in hopes to win it.

Swiggity swyme, hope you can handle my rhymes.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
The winners have been chosen, thanks for participating.
Can you please post the winners? Just so we know nothing fishy is going on? I don't see why keeping the winners secret helps anyone... :/

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Can you please post the winners? Just so we know nothing fishy is going on? I don't see why keeping the winners secret helps anyone... :/

Well if you were online last night you would know @MegaHitmonlee and @TheQuantumNexus were bragging about winning.
I just honestly prefer to keep it between myself and the winners.
Even @sebesmos has admitted to winning more than once.

If the winners want to say they won then so be it.
I just honestly prefer it being a thing between the winner and I.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Well if you were online last night you would know @MegaHitmonlee and @TheQuantumNexus were bragging about winning.

I think we all know pplz isn't a fishy guy o.o Even if this was just a fake give-away what harm would it be doing? He's not spamming for pc, he's not scamming... It'd basically just be making us all losers. XD But nonetheless, pplz has followed through on each of his giveaways, it's nothing to worry about.

If you think it's a real issue you can take it up with a moderator or an admin, but for now pplz is free to do as he wishes with his giveaway.

Aside from that, if you don't like the possibility of getting free stuff, I guess don't participate. :) What are you losing by entering something that MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be for real? (It is for real, I'm just saying, you even GAIN 1pc for posting "i'm in")

Last edited:

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits

If I recall correctly, I didn't brag, just thanked you. But I'm sorry if I did anything you didn't like!

testing