• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed FT comp shiny LF dragonite code

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Here my shiny
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/twXAhLQelrXcUiiqHMg_ZYw/htmlview?hl=en#

Im looking for gamestop dragonite code will be start tomorrow also i can do 4 shiny for 1 dragonite code thanks and i will need picture code
I can get you these codes but I was wondering if you could trade the new events from Japan to trade, I don't need anymore shinys and are looking for the new events. I don't care if they are cloned but I would be willing to do a one code for one of the new Japan event

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I can get you these codes but I was wondering if you could trade the new events from Japan to trade, I don't need anymore shinys and are looking for the new events. I don't care if they are cloned but I would be willing to do a one code for one of the new Japan event
What event did u like ?

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
What event did u like ?
I was looking for the event Japan Pokémon - Archjinni of the Rings Hoopa Prebooking Distribution of kyogre, groudon, palkia, dialga, Giratina, and Kyurem.

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I was looking for the event Japan Pokémon - Archjinni of the Rings Hoopa Prebooking Distribution of kyogre, groudon, palkia, dialga, Giratina, and Kyurem.
I can get them also i want 2 dragonite code : 1 event since u can resell them again i think its fair enough

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I can get them also i want 2 dragonite code : 1 event since u can resell them again i think its fair enough
Ok, that should be fine then. I will get about 5 codes tomorrow and I will PM you once I get them.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
i have giratina now if yes can u cloned it for me too ?
Yes I can clone it for you know. Just add my new FC in my signature and we can trade and I will clone it and keep the clone.

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Yes I can clone it for you know. Just add my new FC in my signature and we can trade and I will clone it and keep the clone.
i go online now also send me the code in my inbox when u got it also i have the otehr by tomorrow

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
i go online now also send me the code in my inbox when u got it also i have the otehr by tomorrow
I got your email so I will send it by that and you have to add my new fc and that is 4227-4130-8694 ign is Bem

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

testing