• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed FT Shiny Empoleon 6IV/ LF Shinies

ChaosXtreme

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a Shiny Empoleon 6 IVs and I'd like a shiny you can offer.

*Some Shinies I would like:
-Charmander
-Treecko
-Gastly
-Golett
-Accelgor
-Honedge
-Cranidos
-Tyrunt
-Noibat
-Other Legendaries instead of Reshiram or Groudon

Last edited:

ChaosXtreme

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok could be ^^ make sure you registered my fc. I'll be on from 2pm to 11pm. Since I'm in Brazil, my fuse is -3:00. Whenever you enter we start the trade.

Last edited:

ChaosXtreme

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry Combustibleimes and Johnreds, but I found a new commitment to deal with, I'll be on after 4pm today.

@badgey Sorry, but I have already made the deal with Combustibleimes, the thread is now just to make the trade's timing.

Last edited:

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sorry Combustibleimes and Johnreds, but I found a new commitment to deal with, I'll be on after 4pm today.

@badgey Sorry, but I have already made the deal with Combustibleimes, the thread is now just to make the trade's timing.
I'm so confused

ChaosXtreme

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm so confused
I accepted the offer about the Shiny Kyurem, and I'm going to trade shinies with the other guy. I didn't accept your offer because I accepted other instead of it.

Last edited:

testing