• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Genesect for trade!

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I've got a bunch of Yveltal with good natures and nice but not perfect IV's if you're interested in those :) Also a mixed attacking Rayquaza with perfect IV's if that's more your speed :)

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I do indeed sir, fully trained and battle ready. Do you know the exact nature and IV's of the Genesect?

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Have you checked its IV's with the Judge in Kiloude City? If those are good, I'm definitely interested in this thing :)

Breaking Bradd

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry I've been really busy recently. He says 'Stats like those They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it'

Also, do you have a metagross? I'm after one of those aswell.

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Does he say which of its stats are the best? And I've got some spare beldums if you want me to train them up for you :D

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Oh he says all of the stats are good? Hot diggity damn that's nice. And I could make that beldum a battle ready Metagross if you wish :)

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
A little cheeky my friend :p Both of my things are full IV'd and EV trained so I believe it's a fair trade for the Genesect. Is that okay with you?

testing