• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Gooey Goomy any IVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonhomme

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to skip the hassle of finding a friend safari and just trade for a gooey goomy (or any pokemon in that evolutionary chain as long as it has gooey). I plan on breeding for stats myself, so it doesn't matter what its current stats are or what level/EV/nature/anything else it has.

I breed 5IV/6IV pokemon, so I am flexible for what I could trade in return. As long as what you want doesn't have a hidden ability or something I don't have access to. I don't cheat, so I can't trade shinies in return.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Message to both of you, don't double post, the edit function exists to avoid double posting.

Bonhomme

Youngster Joey
Credits
Would you be interested in a lower-grade trade? Could you possibly breed the one you offered to get any gooey goomy (again, any stats are fine, but keeping modest would be nice)?

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I have spare shiny goomy with gooey, it's 5 or 6ivs, can't remember. I'll happily trade, what can you offer?

Bonhomme

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have spare shiny goomy with gooey, it's 5 or 6ivs, can't remember. I'll happily trade, what can you offer?
I can breed you most any 5IV kalos born pokemon quickly if you want a custom job. Maybe 6IV but that does take me longer. If not, I think I have a 6IV ditto lying around too.

Message to both of you, don't double post, the edit function exists to avoid double posting.
I'm sorry. I'm new to the forums. I'll keep that under control from now on. Thanks for letting me know!

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Is there any chance you are able to get a exeggcute with harvest, modest nature, egg moves Giga drain, Leaf storm and Synthesis. The 5 IVs in everything but Atk, will happily trade my Goomy then, just checked and it has perfect IVs :D

Bonhomme

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yes, I can handle that. It's late here, so it will probably be tomorrow before I have it ready for you. Are you able to wait until tomorrow?

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Yes, I can handle that. It's late here, so it will probably be tomorrow before I have it ready for you. Are you able to wait until tomorrow?
Tomorrow will be fine with me, the time difference between us is quite different so I won't be free for long but sure, that is fine :)

Bonhomme

Youngster Joey
Credits
Tomorrow will be fine with me, the time difference between us is quite different so I won't be free for long but sure, that is fine :)
I'll also be awake this time tomorrow if that's more convenient for you, but that's more of a wait. I don't want to impose on your schedule.

Timing aside, I'll get started on your exeggcute right now.

Is there a way for me to mark this thread as complete or am I only supposed to do that after the trade? I apologize for being such a noob here.

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'll also be awake this time tomorrow if that's more convenient for you, but that's more of a wait. I don't want to impose on your schedule.

Timing aside, I'll get started on your exeggcute right now.

Is there a way for me to mark this thread as complete or am I only supposed to do that after the trade? I apologize for being such a noob here.

I will be free for the next 3ish hours, if you can make on it on then, great, if not, I'll be on in 10 hours, if you live in America, about 9pm your time :)

Bonhomme

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will be free for the next 3ish hours, if you can make on it on then, great, if not, I'll be on in 10 hours, if you live in America, about 9pm your time :)
I'll be online around then tonight, but if you're on now, I did manage to breed one and it's ready to go.

okay so Im guessing you don't want the goodra xD
I don't think so. I didn't have any PC for you. Thank you for the offer though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing