Grady's VGC specialty shop! (Shiny Pokemon, Full team requests, etc.)

Grady000

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello and welcome to my shop. I'm very new to this website and this whole system in general. I know that doesn't sound very trustworthy at first glance but let me tell you that I am a person who puts trust above all things in my life and I wouldn't treat someone as I wouldn't want to be treated.

Background regarding VGC:
I started playing VGC back when Heartgold and Soulsilver came out. At the time I was huge into pokemon with my friends and I was also the best out of my friends, so I decided to search for tournaments for to get some better competition (because pokemon was my passion at the time :Tongue:). I ended up convincing my parents to take me to the New Jersey Spring Regional, got rekt, and never turned back.

How this shop works:
Now this shop offers you the choice to message and request whatever you want all for just 100PC (this includes legendary pokemon). Additional services include:

1. Shiny - 30PC
  2. Pokérus - 20PC
  3. Gender Change - 30PC
  4. Poké Ball Change - 20PC
  5. Cloning - 30PC
  6. Nature Change - 30PC
  7. IV/EV Change - 30PC
  8. 1 Item of your choice - 20PC
  9. Name Change - 20PC
  10. Ability of your choice - 20PC (Note: Has to be legal)
I also offer the choice to have a whole team made for you (Note: the team will be completely legal for official tournaments). It will only be for 500PC and additional services include:

1. Shiny - 75PC (whole team)
  2. Pokérus - 10PC (for each pokemon)
  3. IV/EV Change - 20PC (for each pokemon)
  4. 1 Item of your choice - 15PC (for each okemon)
  5. Name Change - 10PC (for each pokemon)
  6. Gender Change - 15PC (for each pokemon)
  7. Nature Change - 15PC (for each pokemon)
  8. Anything you want - 150PC (Note: This does not include custom breed moves, impossible legendaries like hoopa, etc.)
  9. Ability of your choice - 10PC (Note: Has to be legal; for each pokemon)
Note: I can only hold 5 orders for teams at a time so that I don't get overwhelmed, I will update on my bio if slots are open (Example: Team Request Slots: 4/5).

Don't be afraid to comment what you want, I say message but I do both comment and personal messages.

Please leave your FC with your request. Thank you!

Thank you for your purchase!

You are not allowed to resell any of my Pokémon without my consent (see reselling rule - http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/re-selling-rule.5193/).

Last edited:

testing