• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

HA pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I wanted to know if there has been any news on when the hidden ability for pokemon like snivy tepig etc are going to be available.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I wanted to know if there has been any news on when the hidden ability for pokemon like snivy tepig etc are going to be available.
Yes, snivy is coming out in 6 days in Japan and tepig will follow soon after.

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i feel like contrary serperior is gonna be ou for sure, and emboar might get up there i like the potential with his

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
i feel like contrary serperior is gonna be ou for sure, and emboar might get up there i like the potential with his
Sadly, Serperior is slightly lacking in the coverage department and Emboar is still too slow for reckless to really be a great ability for it. They'll get a bump for sure, but don't expect anything too drastic.

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
well consider serperior for doubles where u have somebody boost his sp.atk with one of those spells that are meant to decrease it

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing