• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hearthstone and WoW

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
With school and finals nearing an end, I'm jumping back into my more time consuming games! Let me know if any of you play Hearthstone or WoW, I'd love to have more people to play with.

I think everyone knows what WoW is, but if anyone is bored and would like to try a free Blizzard game, Hearthstone is completely free, and it's really fun.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I wouldn't mind dumping some time into a free game right before finals.

Senortangerino89

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Just got hearthstone for my iPad, seems fun, similar to magic which is my GoC. Long way to go before I have a semi reasonable deck though lol

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
are you PvPing in wow?

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
With school and finals nearing an end, I'm jumping back into my more time consuming games! Let me know if any of you play Hearthstone or WoW, I'd love to have more people to play with.

I think everyone knows what WoW is, but if anyone is bored and would like to try a free Blizzard game, Hearthstone is completely free, and it's really fun.
Is Hearthstone the same if I play it on my iPad? If you have it for PC could we still play together?

Reactions: Say

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yep. They all connect to the same stuff.
Oh cool am I able to register my own name? I've gotten past tutorial but it's on my school iPad and they had it blocked after that. Might just play it on my dad's iPad or if compatible my iPhone.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Oh cool am I able to register my own name? I've gotten past tutorial but it's on my school iPad and they had it blocked after that. Might just play it on my dad's iPad or if compatible my iPhone.

Oh I see. Yeah you have to have an account to play. It's a Blizzard account, so if you've played any of their games before you can use the same account.

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Oh I see. Yeah you have to have an account to play. It's a Blizzard account, so if you've played any of their games before you can use the same account.
I had an account awhile ago but I forgot it, can I just make a free account on blizzard right now and it still works or? And why is this in Early Registration xD

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I had an account awhile ago but I forgot it, can I just make a free account on blizzard right now and it still works or? And why is this in Early Registration xD
Yeah it works.

And because all the other threads dealing with gathering together for other video games are in here. League, DMO, now this.

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yeah it works.

And because all the other threads dealing with gathering together for other video games are in here. League, DMO, now this.
Alright so you should go make me an account :)

testing