• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hey! :D Let me introduce myself!

zaksabeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! My name is Zak! :) I have been into Pokemon since the Red and Blue versions.

As a child Pokemon always intrigued me, but it wasn't until I was diagnosed with schizophrenia that Pokemon truly saved me and became a larger part of life. It was an outlet for me to escape from my fears, a way to release stress, and a tool to make friends. :)

I have too much of a smartness chemical in my brain, which causes my schizophrenia, however, I use it to my advantage. In 2011-2012, I created a Pokemon GBA Database which allowed me to upload any 3rd Gen save, extract the party Pokemon, and view all their stats. It also gave me the opportunity to learn how to edit saves through a hex editor (unshuffle, decrypt, validate, and the reverse processes), as well as learn how a shiny Pokemon was hatched. I immediately hatched 60 shinies by using my GBA Database to tell me which of my many saves would hatch it as a shiny!

I also created a mini-red version on an Arduino, and (my latest creation) a smartwatch app for androids to show your phone's emulated Pokemon team on your watch.

But now I've come to the point where I would like to extend my breeding, code splicing, and Pokemon skills to this community! :D

If I were to offer custom Pokemon, how much should I charge as a starter? What about for multiple Pokemon?

I hatch all my Pokemon from eggs (except for legendaries) either from an Emerald version upon request (for 3rd gen specific move tutor moves), or Omega Ruby, then trade them off.

I also love to collect event Pokemon, and have plenty of those as well!

In any case, I'd like to conclude by saying thank you for letting me be a part of this community, and I hope to meet many of you soon! :D

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the community!

If you are looking to sell, it's probably best to start right around 100 PC per. That seems to be the going rate for most 6 IV Pokemon and will likely be the best way to sell without angering some of the established sellers on the site.

We also have a gym system and teams that you may want to look into for an added sense of community here at Perfect Pokemon. If you have an questions don't hesitate to ask

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello m8 welcome to PerfectPokemon :D
Please be sure to read the rules here!
And if u have any question or trouble feel free to IM in the chat :)
Hope u will enjoy your stay xD

testing