• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hi!

Brandingo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello ! I'm new to the site and super happy to have found it , I was originally looking for a 6iv ditto but was lucky to have come across this place :D

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Hello ! I'm new to the site and super happy to have found it , I was originally looking for a 6iv ditto but was lucky to have come across this place :D
Hey, welcome to the site Brandingo! :D Glad to see you are enjoying yourself so far. I've been here almost 2 years and I haven't looked back. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Welcome welcome to 6iv ditto-land.

Brandingo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, welcome to the site Brandingo! :D Glad to see you are enjoying yourself so far. I've been here almost 2 years and I haven't looked back. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hey man thanks for replying , I saw that it says that I can earn 15 credits for completing my profile and I feel like I have completed my profile , is there anything hidden I should know?

testing