• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed I need nickname suggestions for a female Mega Ampharos

KillJoyNoel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi all,

I'm struggling to come up with a cool name for my Mega Ampharos, here is my party and their names so far so you can see what I like:

Male Blastoise named Blanzer, a cross between Blastoise and a Panzer tank;

Female Mega Houndoom named Houndeevee, a cross between Houndoom and Eevee (after my dog named Eevee, which is named after the pokemon Eevee);

Male Mega Garchomp named Garmmerhead, a cross between Garchomp and a Hammerhead shark;

Female Mega Gardevoir named Psygarde, a cross between Psychic and Gardevoir;

Female Mega Ampharos named...?

I like to try combine the original name with something to do with what it is, but I'm struggling with a Sheep/lighthouse theme, my best so far is Amphasaurus, but it's not a dinosaur so that's cheating :p

KillJoyNoel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I thought up something similar, but it kinda sounds like 'I'm fighting', which then sounds like fighting type instead of electric :p

Definitely along the right theme though :)

KillJoyNoel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ampharvolt is quite a good one, or just thought up Amphunder inspired by your suggestions

KillJoyNoel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Amphunder as in thunder, rather than Amphunter as in hunter.

I've gone with that, thanks for your suggestions earlier - I just derived mine from that :)

testing