• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

I think a Introduction is appropriate ^^

Tenshi96

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well, my name here is Tenshi96... I'm 18 and live in Switzerland ^^

I'm interested in Pokemon since I was a little child and now I also get interested in competitive battles...
My goal is to get every pokemon... but in shiny form and perfect IV... ^^ (Exception legendaries... well, pokemon that can't be breeded). It's the achievement that I'm most interested and I take it easy... because... even if I don't achieve it... it's only a game ^^
I started shiny breeding with the mm method two weeks ago. I've got 4 shinies with 5-6 perfect IV until now.
Charizard (X)
Gyarados
Milotic
Guardevoir

Well... there aren't that much from them in my box... but hey, everyone has to start like this ^^

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to the site friend! Seems like you've got a big goal ahead of you, but you'll definitely find those shiny Pokemon here! Also, how's the weather over in Switzerland right now? :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the Site!

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Hi there! Welcome to the site! :)

testing