• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

I'm Here

zaksabeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! Welcome to the site! :D

I hope you find a nice shop to build your team, as well as have fun talking to the cool people that are a part of this community! :)

Skyzzo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! Welcome to the site! :D

I hope you find a nice shop to build your team, as well as have fun talking to the cool people that are a part of this community! :)
Yeah, I need a lot of help to create a team too XD but I'm still searching a way to get some credits, the mail says that if I complete my profile I'll receive 60 credits, I did it but I didn't receive any credit.

zaksabeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hmm...I would guess something may have been overlooked when filling out your profile, however that's only a guess. XD

What kind of help to build a team are you looking for? Do you have a team in mind that you want created, or are you looking for help to develop a team's concept? : 3

Skyzzo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hmm...I would guess something may have been overlooked when filling out your profile, however that's only a guess. XD

What kind of help to build a team are you looking for? Do you have a team in mind that you want created, or are you looking for help to develop a team's concept? : 3
A team for VGC 2016, the base is groudon+Xerneas+Kanga, and I'd like to fit in an Aegislash

zaksabeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
That sounds awesome! 8D

VGC 2016 sounds like it'd be a blast; I'm not a competitive battler yet, but maybe in 2017 I could get a chance. X3

Hmmm...the fastest way I know to get credits would be to buy them. They're fairly inexpensive and some shops can really build teams quite fast for cheap! ^^

Where is VGC being held this year?

Skyzzo

Youngster Joey
Credits
That sounds awesome! 8D

VGC 2016 sounds like it'd be a blast; I'm not a competitive battler yet, but maybe in 2017 I could get a chance. X3

Hmmm...the fastest way I know to get credits would be to buy them. They're fairly inexpensive and some shops can really build teams quite fast for cheap! ^^

Where is VGC being held this year?
Dunno, I'd like to test myself in a regional VGC, they should be preliminar or like that.... Yeah it's cheap, but for now too much for me XD

testing