Closed LF: Female HA Squirtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenysXero

Youngster Joey
Credits
Something that has been infuriating me all day has been the absence of female Wartortles in my Friend Safari, as I want to catch it in a non-Pokeball (as in, Repeat...) so every Pokemon on my team is in a Pokeball different to the rest. I already have one in a normal Pokeball, obviously.

Requirements:
  • Female, to pass down its Pokeball.
  • Has the Hidden Ability Rain Dish.
  • Is in a Repeat Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Premier Ball, Quick Ball or Dusk Ball.
  • And, uh... Is a Squirtle, Wartortle or Blastoise.
Thanks in advance. I'm not familiar with the PokeCredits system currently, but to me I guess one would be worth about 100 PokeCredits from the offers I've seen.

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Something that has been infuriating me all day has been the absence of female Wartortles in my Friend Safari, as I want to catch it in a non-Pokeball (as in, Repeat...) so every Pokemon on my team is in a Pokeball different to the rest. I already have one in a normal Pokeball, obviously.

Requirements:
  • Female, to pass down its Pokeball.
  • Has the Hidden Ability Rain Dish.
  • Is in a Repeat Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Premier Ball, Quick Ball or Dusk Ball.
  • And, uh... Is a Squirtle, Wartortle or Blastoise.
Thanks in advance. I'm not familiar with the PokeCredits system currently, but to me I guess one would be worth about 100 PokeCredits from the offers I've seen.
I can make you a female wartortal/squirtle female with any of those pokeballs for you i will just need 1 of the 2 with its HA and it would cost 20pc

XenysXero

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can make you a female wartortal/squirtle female with any of those pokeballs for you i will just need 1 of the 2 with its HA and it would cost 20pc
I'm... Not quite sure what you mean by 'you need one of the two'. One of the two whats?

EDIT: Wait, do you mean Wartortle or Squirtle? Because I don't have one with the HA, that's why I'm asking for one. All I need is a female one with the HA and in one of those Poke Balls.

Last edited:

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I'm... Not quite sure what you mean by 'you need one of the two'. One of the two whats?

EDIT: Wait, do you mean Wartortle or Squirtle? Because I don't have one with the HA, that's why I'm asking for one. All I need is a female one with the HA and in one of those Poke Balls.
Ah okay give me like 10min then XD

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Ya I know how it feels

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing