• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed LF : Rotom wash, shiny Kingdra and shiny Tentacruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antrrr

Youngster Joey
Credits
The rotom needs to be bold (+spD -att) and have 31/x/31/31/31/31. The kingdra needs to be shiny, timid, sniper, and 31/x/31/31/31/31. The tentacruel needs to be shiny, know rapid spin, bold, liquid ooze, and 31/x/31/31/31/31. They all need to be kalos born, and I would prefer them to be *eng*. FT : I have a perfect shiny : charizard, venusaur, greninja, trevenant, ferrothorn,pinsir. I also have a perfect (not shiny) : slowbro, hitmontop, pinsir, tentacruel, azumarill, gengar, volcarona. I can also give my pokemon an item like such as an ability capsule, a blazikenite, etc. *****I will also accept a (not shiny) impish (+def -spA), sturdy, ice shard, 31/31/31/x/31/31 donphan. As for the other ones, he needs to be kalos born.

Antrrr

Youngster Joey
Credits
I dont have more than 25pc atm since I am buying something with 100pc.. Thats kind of why I ask for a trade..

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
The rotom needs to be bold (+spD -att) and have 31/x/31/31/31/31. The kingdra needs to be shiny, timid, sniper, and 31/x/31/31/31/31. The tentacruel needs to be shiny, know rapid spin, bold, liquid ooze, and 31/x/31/31/31/31. They all need to be kalos born, and I would prefer them to be *eng*. FT : I have a perfect shiny : charizard, venusaur, greninja, trevenant, ferrothorn,pinsir. I also have a perfect (not shiny) : slowbro, hitmontop, pinsir, tentacruel, azumarill, gengar, volcarona. I can also give my pokemon an item like such as an ability capsule, a blazikenite, etc. *****I will also accept a (not shiny) impish (+def -spA), sturdy, ice shard, 31/31/31/x/31/31 donphan. As for the other ones, he needs to be kalos born.
I'm a tad confused, do you want a Calm nature rotom or a Bold one? You can't have Bold with +SpD

Antrrr

Youngster Joey
Credits
Nice what do you want? The only problem is that I cant clone until
Tomorrow.. Are you okay with that? Or you want like 30pc?

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Nice what do you want? The only problem is that I cant clone until
Tomorrow.. Are you okay with that? Or you want like 30pc?
I'm interested in either the Charizard or the Slowbro. Is the Charizard a X or Y build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing