LF LF: Shiny Shaymin.

AlphaLucario5000

Youngster Joey
Credits
I need a Shiny Shaymin. If anyone is willing to trade me their's for any Shiny Pokemon you ask of me for the trade or has an extra one to give me. Please write me or pm me back as well as your gamer name and friend code. The game I have with me now is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and my friend code is 4570-9356-0226and my gamer name is Michael. Thank you. :)

AlphaLucario5000

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah I would be very interested to trade for a Shiny Loopny FC:2105-9753-5848
IGN:Seth
@pokemaster34. Yes, I do have a shiny Loopny but it is level 100 and it's in my pokebank. So, I'll add your friend code sometime tomorrow or the next day after that for the trade. Ok. Please do if you can to be online on your 3ds and the Pokemon game all day tomorrow and if you can not for whatever reason it may be. I understand. Also, here's my friend code again it is 4570-9356-0226 and my gamer name is Michael. Thank you. :)

AlphaLucario5000

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have school till 3:00 Central time I can't get on till 4:00pm
@pokemaster34. That's ok. I totally understand. I live in the Pacific time zone. So you will be 4:00 pm your time zone and my will be around 2:00 pm in my time zone. So I will add your friend code around that time then or at lest with in that hour or as soon as you can. Please be online on your 3ds and on the Pokemon game as soon as you can so I can register it to my 3ds for the trade. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

testing