• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking for shinies caught using normal methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Anyone here have a shiny that was not altered using any powersave devices and just genuinely caught on their device. Wondering if anyone would want to trade a genuine shiny for shiny.

Sykexz

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ive got a shiny duduo caught legitly a 5iv shiny gligar i bred myself

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
wanna trade your shiny duduo for my shiny vileplume? i dont use my shiny vileplume so i thought maybe i could trade it for another legit shiny just to expand my dexnav of shinies

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
sorry im saving up for buying a upgrade for one of my current pokemon :$ was looking for a trade but maybe pokecredits later on

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I did chain fishing and got a Shiny Relicanth and a Shiny Dratini if either of them are of interest ;)

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
both ! I just wanted to trade my vileplume(shiny) for anyone elses legit shiny. Effort for effort is what i wanted to trade xD Vileplume was my least favorite shiny I've caught even though I horde hunted for him personally. I just had my fun with him and want him to have a new home :p

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I used Pokebank to bring them over to Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, did you want to trade now ?

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
did you prefer which one you were going to trade? Could I choose? and yeah add my FC im on now

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I'd prefer to give my Relicanth away, as I like my Dratini :p

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Ive got a shiny duduo caught legitly a 5iv shiny gligar i bred myself
for trade

You double post a lot, don't do that, there's an edit feature that could easily be used.

Also don't respond to this, if you have any questions message me.

Anyone here have a shiny that was not altered using any powersave devices and just genuinely caught on their device. Wondering if anyone would want to trade a genuine shiny for shiny.

Moved this to the trading forum, don't reply to this, again if you have any questions message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing