Closed Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
You know what I have noticed from now. Let's do a little Compare and Contrast right now cause I am dead Serious. Now when I become a smartass that nobody likes it's for a reason. When I do become the smartass I am I get jumped by every other person on this site possible. Now I have taken to realize when another person becomes the smartass and I am the victim and not the attacker it's fine. They can get a free pass multiple times. Warning everytime they do it. First time I did it warning. Second time I did it banned from SB a few days. Third time Permanently banned I apologize for this Doulie cause I know it's my personal business,but this has to stop. Everyone is equal no matter what we are all human(unless your a lab rat) and one person shouldn't be treated by past experience or treated differently because of other people saying things. It really does hurt seeing that when I do something wrong it get's worse. The only person I can say who has never done or said anything wrong to me,that actually understands me is Niqyue,TheNexGen,(sometimes)Gold,and Cheza. It really does hurt in the inside and I just feel like complete crap everytime I come on here. Due to the fact I get put down like bully or a harasser. As of today I am gonna start doing my gym battles again, fighting normal, fighting, and steel. I do not want to become champion, when I get my badges I will cut all communications from people to avoid conflict. I will battle people from the site, exchange friend codes, and always say GG after a battle and I won't talk to you after any of these extra curricular activities. I really do hope some people see what is going on and why I am the way I am now. I have changed but if you become act smart to me i'll treat you the same way. I felt like I had to get this off this chest as I can't any other way. I really hope everyone understands what I am trying to point out from this. :(

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I don't know you, but I've heard terrible things about you.

With that being said, you've done nothing to harm me and you haven't been rude towards me before.

I tend to have unbiased opinions and treat everyone equally with respect, but it's hard to change others' view on you when you've done something or treated others wrong.

I've seen you apologize for it and I also respect that. I wouldn't act like "smart" towards someone if you feel they're mistreating you. It takes a bigger man to avoid conflict than it does to stoop down to their level and throw it back.

Sometimes the best answer is to act civilized and ignore them or walk away if it makes you feel heated. We do have an ignore option that hides everything from the specified member and you can block IMs from them if it reaches that point.

Try not to let things get to you on here. Don't feel like you have to alienate yourself because of your past.

Welcome back to PerfectPokemon, @TheNexMaster. I hope you'll take what I've said into consideration.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
You know what I have noticed from now. Let's do a little Compare and Contrast right now cause I am dead Serious. Now when I become a smartass that nobody likes it's for a reason. When I do become the smartass I am I get jumped by every other person on this site possible. Now I have taken to realize when another person becomes the smartass and I am the victim and not the attacker it's fine. They can get a free pass multiple times. Warning everytime they do it. First time I did it warning. Second time I did it banned from SB a few days. Third time Permanently banned I apologize for this Doulie cause I know it's my personal business,but this has to stop. Everyone is equal no matter what we are all human(unless your a lab rat) and one person shouldn't be treated by past experience or treated differently because of other people saying things. It really does hurt seeing that when I do something wrong it get's worse. The only person I can say who has never done or said anything wrong to me,that actually understands me is Niqyue,TheNexGen,(sometimes)Gold,and Cheza. It really does hurt in the inside and I just feel like complete crap everytime I come on here. Due to the fact I get put down like bully or a harasser. As of today I am gonna start doing my gym battles again, fighting normal, fighting, and steel. I do not want to become champion, when I get my badges I will cut all communications from people to avoid conflict. I will battle people from the site, exchange friend codes, and always say GG after a battle and I won't talk to you after any of these extra curricular activities. I really do hope some people see what is going on and why I am the way I am now. I have changed but if you become act smart to me i'll treat you the same way. I felt like I had to get this off this chest as I can't any other way. I really hope everyone understands what I am trying to point out from this. :(

You had lots of warnings to stop your behavior and you never did. We tolerated your behavior and insults and tantrums in the shoutbox far longer than we should've.

If you want a change it needs to be with your attitude. Making posts like this will not change how people view you.

Let me break this down:

Someone who has not caused trouble/fights/been warned about behavior gets more verbal warnings before being disciplined.
Someone who occasionally causes problems gets a little harsher treatment and does not have the same leniency.
Someone who is known for causing problems does not have that same privelege because we know they will go too far.

We know you're back and say you've changed, so have you? I haven't seen you even talk in shoutbox so I don't know how anyone is mistreating you. Now regarding your past ban, you repeatedly used derogatory language towards a race after being warned not to. Not only is this against the rules and you were asked to stop, then harassed another member when they reported you, but let me quote our golden rule here at PP:

Perfect Pokemon Staff reserves the right to ban and delete any account found in violation of the community rules.

It doesn't matter who, what, when, or where - we hold the right to do so to make this community a better place for others. If you have a problem with what other people are saying in the shoutbox you can let us know directly and we will look into it.

You were removed from this community for a set period of time because of the negativity you brought. I would really like to see you do differently this time around. If you are having problems in the shoutbox let me know. If this is just some sort of grudge or vendetta, I would suggest that if you truly have changed that you let it go.

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
Well I haven't gotten back to the SB yet but Hopsin I said the smart remark about his Blissey so now he his taking it to the heart and he said he won't give me my gym battle he refuses to fight me when I know that's wrong,or is this a new rule I haven't found about either

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Well I haven't gotten back to the SB yet but Hopsin I said the smart remark about his Blissey so now he his taking it to the heart and he said he won't give me my gym battle he refuses to fight me when I know that's wrong,or is this a new rule I haven't found about either
if he is refusing your gym challenge that's something you'll have to talk to an admin about, i'm not sure what to do in that situation. (same with the SB thing, as I can't change that either)

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
From what I understand, @Cheza made the ultimate decision to disallow you to pursue winning your Normal badge, due to unsportsmanlike conduct and behavior after losing.

You'll have to talk to her or another administrator if you'd like to dispute this, but she had the final say in this matter.

It's a totally justifiable action towards the content of what was said after you lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing