• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Many 5/6iv shinies!

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
butterfree jolly
togekiss relaxed
pinsir naive
victreebel hardy
slowbro hasty
jumpluff rash
caterpie relaxed
sudowoodo rash
meganium bashful
furret gentle
scyther bold
ampharos docile
typhlosion modest
glameow brave
skuntank lax
fearow timid
metapod calm
primape bold
beedrill timid
smeargle modest
kingler careful
parasect impish
vileplume quiet
trapinch impish
arbok bashful
piloswine modest
hypno modest
nidoqueen timid
dugtrio quirky
pidgey timid
geodude (x2) docile and rash
venipede brave
octillery modest
marowak sassy
magcargo docile
cloyster lonely
hydriegon modest
mantine hardy
magneton docile
starmie timid
magikarp hasty
tauros timid
magmar bold
zubat docile
farfetch'd quiet
donphan quirky
tentacool adamant
electrode careful
poliwrath careful
primape relaxed
jynx relaxed
dragonite naive
stantler adamant
sandshrew adamant
purugly gentle
chinchou impish
goldeen rash
onix bold
noctowl bold
mr mime timid
seaking lax
gyarados lonely
shuckle impish
lickitung serious
venomoth lonely
voltorb lax
girafarig mild
machoke impish
miltank timid
unown c (naive) and d (rash)

No idea what the EVs and IVs are. Not finding any helpful or time efficient ways to figure them out

My5Shinies4aEvent

Youngster Joey
Credits
FT (all shiny) 5IV swirlix w HA and belly drum, 6iv contrary snivy, 5iv pokeball pattern vivillon(friend guard),6IV helioptile,6iv event inkay, 6iv event pancham, 6iv goodra and 6IV noivern. I have others make offer. LF 5/ 6 iv careful nature shiny klefki and a 5/6 iv shiny phantump w/ harvest and careful nat.

Is the vivillon friend guard still available and if so what would you want for it? I want that one and I will give you my friend code if you can trade that.

Friend Code is

4270-1777-5371

I will trade you real good pokémon for it. I will give you as many pokémon that would be enough to get it(if you still have it that is). The Pokémon can be even shiny Pokémon I have example is shiny 6iv level 100 hidden ability Infernape with these moves that are maxed out moves...

Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Fake Out
Nasty Plot(pre evolution move before Chimcar evolved is what this has with the other moves as egg moves)

I will give it the Muscle Band(it has the punch moves so with Iron Fist hidden ability combination it is excellent). I hope you are interested in this and I will give you proof that all of what I said is real(I will take pictures as proof that I am being honest with my trade offer example that I gave you as all the proof you will need).

testing