• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Mega Sableye Revealed - Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

Mega Sableye Revealed - Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

By doulie
Published 
Mega Sableye is Here!

Say hello to the latest mega evolution released in anticipation of the up and coming Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games. Accompanied by a short video, the early image previews of Mega Sableye shows what looks like a normal Sableye with the excption of red gems for eyes instead of glass, holding a much larger red gem.

slide.jpg

Mega Sableye Description
Mega Sableye has concentrated all of the energy from Mega Evolution into the jewel which adorns its chest. Once Sableye has Mega-Evolved, this jewel will swell and become detached from its body.

Mega Sableye uses the jewel as a powerful defensive tool in battle. From behind the shelter of the jewel, it can readily exploit the opponent’s weaknesses and take advantage of any openings. It is said that the jewel hardens into such strength that no attack can even make a scratch!

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
That's an interesting mega evolution, I've always loved Sableye.

I've also heard that the ability becomes Magic Bounce. He gains Special Attack and Defense, but takes a bit of a Speed loss.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I, personally, don't like Mega Sableye at all. I don't think it'll be as viable competitively as its normal self is. Its design is the only thing I really like about it. All in all, I don't think Sableye needed a Mega Evolution, but it's not that bad.

testing