• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Most Memorable Nuzlocke Experience

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
When we do Nuzlockes, we head into the game knowing that anything can happen. Whether it's a traditional Nuzlocke, or something strange like a Wedlocke, anything can happen. For example, during my FireRed Nuzlocke, my entire team was nearly obliterated by the first two members of the Elite Four. All my pokes had fainted except for my partner, Charizard. With that Charizard alone, I defeated the rest of the Elite Four and the Champion!
Now for my question: What's your most memorable Nuzlocke experience? Feel free to leave your tales here! :)

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
When we do Nuzlockes, we head into the game knowing that anything can happen. Whether it's a traditional Nuzlocke, or something strange like a Wedlocke, anything can happen. For example, during my FireRed Nuzlocke, my entire team was nearly obliterated by the first two members of the Elite Four. All my pokes had fainted except for my partner, Charizard. With that Charizard alone, I defeated the rest of the Elite Four and the Champion!
Now for my question: What's your most memorable Nuzlocke experience? Feel free to leave your tales here! :)
Can you also talk about how you cheat on your emerald nuzlocke.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Forgetting that I could use Groudon to get rid of a Kyogre's Drizzle and that causing me to lose half my team

angelespinoza

Youngster Joey
Credits
Running out out if pp and being forced to use self destruct x(, which on retrospect I should've gotten rid of that move ASAP lol

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Losing to my rivals starter! T-T

tv2kH45.png

uRks6Rk.png

testing